Pampering Your Four-Legged Friends
Everyone can benefit from a makeover every once in a while, including our pets. Town & Country Equine & Pet Hospital can help your pet with THEIR makeover with our full-service professional grooming services for dogs and even cats. Our professional groomer is available to make your four-legged friend look, feel, and smell better than ever. Whether your pet just needs a nail trim or a bath and cut, our groomer has the tools and experience to meet those needs. Having a healthy pet isn’t just about keeping them healthy on the inside. It involves keeping them healthy on the outside, too.
Pet Grooming Services
Our full-service, professional Louisburg pet grooming services include:
- Nail trims and nail grinding
- Scissor cuts (summer cuts, sanitary trims, etc.)
- Nail painting
- Bathing/medicated baths
- Anal gland expression
- Ear cleaning
Benefits of Professional Pet Grooming
- Our groomer is professionally trained to look for various skin conditions (dandruff, bald spots, oily skin/fur, etc.) as well as parasites (fleas, ticks, etc.).
- If any health issue is found during a grooming session, you can be referred to a veterinarian within our facility on the same day of the session for an exam and treatment.
- Your pet can have a healthier, more beautiful coat.
- Issues with excessive shedding and matted fur can be reduced.
- Pets are naturally massaged during bathing, which many pets find comforting.
- Dead skin can be removed.
- Nail infections or painful conditions, as a result of long nails, can be prevented or eliminated.
If you’d like to book your pet’s grooming visit with Town & Country Equine & Pet Hospital in Louisburg, or if you have any questions about our services, give us a call at 913-937-9366. You can also use our convenient appointment request online form. We look forward to meeting your canine or feline companion and helping them look their best!